The Loop and Through
1. Fold the scarf in half
2. Drape around neck with the looped on one shoulder
3. Pull the tail end through the loop
4. Tighten and fluff
Use the Loop and Through knot with any Amy Maria Scarf or Shawl
The Loop and Through with Knot
Here is a new “twist” on the precious knot to add a little more WOW factor!
1. Fold the scarf in half.
2. Drape around neck with the looped on one shoulder.
3. Pull the tail end through the loop.
4. Pull tail end up, under the neckline.
5. Tuck the tail end over the top and pull it back down through the new loop that has been created.
6. Pull tight and fluff.
The Back Loop
How about something completely different… let’s put the knot at the back.
- Drape scarf across the front of your neck and down your back.
- Fold one end over the other for a loose, easy knot.
- Position the knot low down your back.
- Fluff knot and neckline.
- For added flair, lightly twist the scarf in the front before tying.
The Double Wrap
For those extra cold days, when you need a bit more scarf to snuggle
- Drape scarf behind neck.
- Wrap each end across the front of your neck and around the shoulders.
- Wind across back of neck and wrap back across shoulders.
- Fluff neckline
The Fashion Knot
Something different for those extra long scarves, or multiple scarves.
- Fold scarf, or scarves, in half.
- Drape around neck with looped end on your one shoulder.
- Pull one of the loose ends under and through the loop.
- Pull the second loose end over and through the loop.
- Tighten and fluff.
The Knot, Twist and Drape
Perfect for shawls and thicker scarves
- Fold scarf/shawl in half.
- Tie both ends in loose knots.
- Open scarf so it looks like a circle.
- Place open scarf over your head, with knots at the back.
- Twist the scarf behind your head.
- Flip knotted ends over head
- Loosen the loop closest to your neck.
- Pull the knotted ends up between the loosened loop and your neck.
- Fold knotted ends over the front and fluff.